Why does the box opened by File Bookmark only open part way now when one clicks the outer button beside the "Folder:" item? In fact, the whole thing used to open up completely to show the menu to the length which I set in my userChrome.css file. Now after clicking the button, I have to drag the window down to get it to show the menu to make it usable. What is the point of forcing extra steps in the process?

Has the name of that element changed?  The code I used is this:
/* Increase size/height of the expanded bookmarks panel */
#editBMPanel_folderTree,
#editBookmarkPanel {min-width:350px !important; min-height:480px !important;}

Is there another element name I should add to that?