On 2/24/2016 8:25 AM, Bill Spikowski wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:

My method has been to create two top level folders with a small
number of sub-folders. I have dragged a number of existing folders
into that structure. As an aid I export the current structure as
HTML. Its shortcoming is although it displaying the folder
names, it
gives no information of nesting depth.

Have you tried the "Show Parent Folder" extension?

Hadn't heard of it,
But in the meantime I've been working on a Tcl/Tk script to create a customized bookmarks.html formatted the way I want. It lists the folders in the same order as SeaMonkey's Bookmarks menu item. Today's task is to flag duplicate URL's.

I'm partial to standalone apps rather than "improvements" that modify an existing installation.

It adds a folder column to search results in the bookmark
manager, letting a user locate and move bookmarks right in the
standard bookmark manager, without exporting to HTML.  (I had to
convert it to make it work in Seamonkey.)