On 04/07/2016 11:17 AM, Ed Mullen wrote:
On 4/6/2016 4:32 PM, Frosted Flake's fingers rattled off:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:44:05 -0700, /Frosted Flake/:

Somewhere along the line I had the 'grippies' in the seamonkey mail
window made larger.  There are two that I am interested in; one
between the list of messages and mail accounts and the other below
the list of messages.

How do I change the size of these grippies to make them wider?

What View -> Layout are you using?  With all of the three options the
first grippy you list is a vertical one.  Making it wider would mean
making the whole vertical splitter wider.  The later grippy is a
horizontal one except in the "Vertical" layout.  Making it wider may
mean different things.  Which one you're after?

Both.  I want to make both a bit larger (wider, easier to select with
the mouse).

If you're just wanting to size the pane you don't have to grab the grippie: just grab the bar that it's on. If you click the grippie it will collapse the pane. Click again to restore.

I think they want to enlarge the size of the bars because they have trouble doing what you suggest with them at the default size.

The userChrome.css suggested did not work for me.

--
    Linux Mint 17.3
    Go Pens! Go Bucs!