On 4/8/2016 7:38 AM, Daniel's fingers rattled off:
On 8/04/2016 4:51 AM, EE wrote:
Daniel wrote:
On 7/04/2016 7:32 AM, Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Wed, 6 Apr 2016 13:32:33 -0700, /Frosted Flake/:
Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Tue, 5 Apr 2016 07:44:05 -0700, /Frosted Flake/:

Somewhere along the line I had the 'grippies' in the seamonkey mail
window made larger.  There are two that I am interested in; one
between the list of messages and mail accounts and the other below
the list of messages.

How do I change the size of these grippies to make them wider?

What View -> Layout are you using?  With all of the three options the
first grippy you list is a vertical one.  Making it wider would mean
making the whole vertical splitter wider.  The later grippy is a
horizontal one except in the "Vertical" layout.  Making it wider may
mean different things.  Which one you're after?

Both.  I want to make both a bit larger (wider, easier to select
with the mouse).

I'm still unsure if by wider you mean just thicker (depending on
horizontal/vertical orientation), but try placing the following
rules in
your "userChrome.css" [1], and see if it is all you need:

#folderpane-splitter > grippy,
#threadpane-splitter > grippy {
   min-width: 10px;
   background-position: center;
}

#folderpane-splitter[orient="vertical"] > grippy,
#threadpane-splitter[orient="vertical"] > grippy {
   min-width: 115px;
   min-height: 10px;
}

Adjust the '10px' to your liking.

[1] http://kb.mozillazine.org/UserChrome.css

.... and, of course, reboot SeaMonkey so the UserChrome.css changes are
incorporated into prefs.js! :-)

That is not incorporated into prefs.js, but into the interface
(controlled presumably by xulstore.json).

Is that right?? All this time, I though UserChrome.css stuff went into
prefs.js .... or am I thinking user.js stuff gets copied into prefs.js??

user.js goes into prefs.js

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/