On 4/20/2016 10:01 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Richard Owlett wrote:
On 4/20/2016 9:01 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:

Not to start a flameware but it seems to run contrary to the
concept of an "Internet Suite" where browser and email clients
are combined. Would not separate clients such a Firefox and
Thunderbird be a simpler and more suitable solution?

"Suite" may not be the best word, but it was closest I could
think of.

It also happens to be the word the developers use so I think is
applies:

<http://www.seamonkey-project.org/>

"The SeaMonkey project is a community effort to develop the
SeaMonkey all-in-one internet application suite"

SeaMonkey comes so close to my ideal, to miss by a
"femto-smidgen" is
annoying.
I will just have to continue editing my preferences as I switch
tasks.

I think you miss my point. If you want to tab some meat and ladle
some soup without contaminating each then a single tool the spork
is not the best option over a separate fork and spoon.

You're assuming I'm normal. Siblings would dispute that.

To paraphrase P. T. Barnum, "You can satisfy some of the people
all of
the time. You can satisfy all of the people some of the time.
You can
not satisfy all of the people all of the time."   ;/

Actually that was Abe Lincoln ;-)

Both seem to have been given credit.
http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question58275.html
http://www.worldofquotes.com/topic/Deceit/1/