David H. Durgee wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 05/04/2016 09:37 AM, no...@nonospam.org wrote:
Ant wrote:
On 5/3/2016 11:24 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
notme composed on 2016-05-04 00:56 (UTC-0500):

Has anyone from the SeaMonkey development team told these folks that
SeaMonkey is just a variation of Firefox?

Probably not. Why don't you? Here's a way to start:
http://geckoisgecko.org/

Let's all do it! :)

That's a good idea, but input from the development team is likely to
carry more weight than input from the user community.

You might have better luck reporting it at <https://webcompat.com/>

Web compatibility is about making sure web sites work consistently
across all browsers and devices.

Thank you for the suggestion.  I opened a problem with them.  Others
might want to comment as well here:

https://webcompat.com/issues/2517

Dave

I just tried weather.com with Seamonkey 2.40 and hit their nag dialog that won't close at all. I did manage to send a problem report and just got an email response that they received it.

I don't know if anyone there will do anything about it though. I let them know that I won't be using their service or see any of their ads until they fix it.

The Intellicast web site works fine, so I'm switching back to that one for weather radar and forecasts.

Gordon