On 05/04/2016 10:42 PM, cmcadams wrote:
Big Jim wrote:
On 5/4/2016 10:19 PM, Ant wrote:
MAY 04, 2016  |  08:39AM EDT
LaToya replied:

We apologize for your difficulties in accessing our site due to the
recent introduction of a browser check and request to upgrade your
browser. We have introduced new features to our site to update its use
and some of these features are only explicitly supported by newer
mainstream browser versions. It’s good to hear you did not have issues
with our new features in your browser or older version of the browser,
so our development team will loosen the upgrade rules so your browser
will not get this check and message.

No changes yet. I'll guess their geniuses are attempting to finesse the
issue, somehow.

Wow, yours was similiar to what I got earlier today. :/

The weather.com web site now displays correctly, without showing the nag screen. They
must have actually listened to us!

I'll bet it's hard to ignore an inbox clogged with complaints. :)

How many SeaMonkey users go there? There's only a little over 100,000 of you at last check. I don't think you clogged the Inbox. Nice they listened. 😂

--
    Linux Mint 17.3
    Go Pens! Go Bucs!