On 5/4/2016 10:01 AM, NFN Smith wrote:
Ant wrote:

I will be using http://geckoisgecko.org/ for now on. It's much better
than me having to explain it!

The intention there is good, but IMO, the value is somewhat limited, by
the fact that too much of the data is several years old.

Wow, last updated on Tuesday, August 24, 2010 1:07:20 PM. It needs to be updated badly! Who owns it? I couldn't find a contact method until I did a domain look up and found geckoisgecko....@contactprivacy.com. I guess I will e-mail about its outdatedness.
--
May the 4th be with you today. ;)