On 5/3/2016 9:39 AM, Ant wrote:
"Upgrade now!
Don't miss out on a better weather.com.

We no longer support this version of the browser. Please upgrade to
ensure you get the best weather.com experience possible.

      Internet Explorer Icon Firefox Icon Chrome Icon Safari Icon

Have questions? --
http://feedback.weather.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2355405-why-do-i-need-to-update-my-browser?=twc-older-browser-overlay

I'm not interested in upgrading"

Uh huh. SeaMonkey web browsers are based on Firefox's Gecko engines! :(

What an awful site. It is unusable on Fx 43, Pale Moon 25.8.1 x64, SeaMonkey 2.40. It tries to force a font that tracks you. I have protection in all browsers against crap like that.

I don't get any warning on any browser about using an "outdated" browser. I can see the main page on Fx 43 ONLY. Other browsers display a blank page. Even on Fx when I try to visit other pages there, or the map, I then get blank pages. If I go to the Google site on Fx 43 trying to force the spying font I get exactly the same blank page with blank rectangular areas on the page. I use the strictest of the Disconnect Block lists that Tracking Protection that I have enabled for the browser (not just in Private mode) generally on Fx 43 and Mozilla is blocking that tracking font. That site insists on using its own font because it tracks you. uMatrix blocks that font also and I have it on Pale Moon and Fx. I won't be visiting that site again.