On 8/12/2016 at 4:11 PM, Gerry Hickman's prodigious digits fired off:
David E. Ross wrote:
I have reset the size of my cache to 0.  A prior reply in this thread --
about how high-speed broadband makes caching unnecessary

I think what they said about browser caching is true, but I also think
there's no need to mess with the SM cache settings (when everything else
is working normally).

On my own system, I change the cache location to a "local temp" location
to keep it out of my "roaming" profile. This is in order to make backup
easier.

What's your theory here?  Please explain.

I do image backups of the drive holding the profile. I can restore either individual files, selective folders, of the entire profile.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/