On 8/17/2016 5:07 PM, James wrote:
> How do I make Seamonkey open say Firefox when I click on a URL ?
> I do not like Seamonkey as a browser.
> Firefox is my default but Seamonkey ignores that.

For what do you use SeaMonkey?  If it is for E-mail, RSS feeds, and
newsgroups, try using Thunderbird instead.  Then you can easily solve
your problem by uninstalling SeaMonkey.

On the other hand, I much prefer SeaMonkey as a browser over Firefox.
Its user interface has not been dumbed-down or made to look like Chrome.

--
David E. Ross

Republicans scream that Hillary Clinton was responsible
for the tragedy in Benghazi.  They conveniently forget
that it was the Republican-controlled Congress that
drastically cut the State Department's budget for
embassy and consulate protection.