Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:

That is not what I'm referring to. There are two ways to get to the
Xfinity Search:

The pic you show is from

<http://my.xfinity.com/?cid=dotcom_topnav_myxfn>

and I haven't been able to get that work at all

Confirmed. I have the same issue with that page as the OP does -- searches return a basically blank page, not even a "no results" notice. I have JavaScript enabled in the browser, so that's not it.

Now that it has been reproduced, after clearing caches, making sure javascript is checked, the problem still exists.

As for using a beta release, that is out of the question. I need stable releases for my friend. They don't need the additional headache.

---