On 9/23/2016 3:08 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
> A few weeks ago a site annoyed me by automatically redirecting me
> somewhere else.
>
> I discovered that there was a setting to block it until
> permission given.
> I now think the cure is more nuisance than it's worth.
> I don't remember how to toggle it.
> Using SeaMonkey 2.40 on WinXP.
> Help please.
> TIA

Enter "about:config" (without the quotes) in the SeaMonkey address area
(URI bar).  In the Search area, enter "redirect" (again without the
quotes).  Any entry that is bold is something you might have changed.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>.

Donald Trump claims he is a successful businessman.
If so, how does he explain the number of his
enterprises that have gone bankrupt?