Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Sun, 9 Oct 2016 15:59:31 +0200, Petr Voralek:
On Saturday, 08.10.2016 18:15(+0200) *Stanimir Stamenkov* wrote, and I quote (in part):

mnenhy-0.8.6.1.2-stanio.xpi

Unfortunately I have in this (and in the previous) version of addon problems with kludges in headers of messages - some kludges lacking appropriate values (f.e.: Subject, Date, Path, User-Agent, etc..., although in the actual message header they are listed:

https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy-normal.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy-extended.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy-all_1.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy-all_2.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy-all_3.png

  If the addon is disabled, everything is displayed without problems:

https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy_disabled-normal.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy_disabled-all_1.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy_disabled-all_2.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy_disabled-all_3.png

  For SeaMonkey 2.46 I used a new profile without the old settings...
Do you know, where is the problem?  Can you fix it somehow?

I could try fixing it if I could reproduce it. Unfortunately it appears all fine here. I'm using it with SeaMonkey 2.47a2 on Windows 10 downloaded from:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-aurora/

I'm also using it with SeaMonkey 2.45 on another Windows 10 instance, and on Mac OS X. I've now tried with SeaMonkey 2.46 on Windows 10 downloaded from:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-beta/

and it's still fine. I though it might be theme related as I use the Default theme, but I've also tried Modern:

http://i.imgur.com/W9Zcfz9.png
http://i.imgur.com/KzkrtkL.png

Your problem might be Linux build related.  You may try:

* Look into the Error Console to see if there appears anything suspicious;
  * Switch to the Default theme;
* If you could, use the DOM Inspector to see if all content and styles appear ok.

I have Linux Mint in VirualBox here – I may try SeaMonkey on it, later.

So, on Linux it appears pretty much the same for me:

http://i.imgur.com/p83qKcF.png (extended)
http://i.imgur.com/SbNjbYt.png (all)

I'm trying with:

http://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-aurora/seamonkey-2.46a2.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2