Hello!

  On Sunday, 09.10.2016 17:13(+0200) *Stanimir Stamenkov* wrote, and I
quote (in part):

> I could try fixing it if I could reproduce it.  Unfortunately it
> appears all fine here.  I'm using it with SeaMonkey 2.47a2 on Windows
> 10 downloaded from:

  I tried only the Linux versions:
https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-release-linux64/seamonkey-2.46.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2

https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/latest-comm-beta-linux64/seamonkey-2.47.en-US.linux-x86_64.tar.bz2

  (I have no windows/mac boxes, only my amd64 Debian Stretch...)

>    * Look into the Error Console to see if there appears anything
> suspicious;

  There is only the message:

Timestamp: 9.10.2016 18:23:31
Error: TypeError: browsers[i] is undefined
Source File: chrome://navigator/content/tabbrowser.xml
Line: 350
 -----(Cut)-----
      <method name="getBrowserIndexForDocument">
        <parameter name="aDocument"/>
          <![CDATA[
            var browsers = this.browsers;
            for (var i = 0; i < browsers.length; i++)
>              if (browsers[i].contentDocument == aDocument)
                return i;
            return -1;
          ]]>
      </method>
 -----(Cut)-----

>    * Switch to the Default theme;

  No effect...

>    * If you could, use the DOM Inspector to see if all content and
> styles appear ok.

  This is already upon my user capabilities.  I do not know exactly what
to look for (there are no droids)...

https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy-dom.png
https://al-ribat.6in4.net/~nazir/tmp/stanio-mnenhy.xml

  Expanded xul:hbox on "mail-headerfield" should contain the "Subject"
value, like expanded xul:hbox on "mail-multi-emailHeaderField" contain
"From" value, probably?  I'm sorry, but I just do not understand these
things...

--
    Petr Voralek        (JabberID: na...@jabber.cz)