On 10/24/2016 at 10:56 AM, JAS's prodigious digits fired off:
Ed Mullen wrote:
On 10/23/2016 at 3:21 AM, Ant's prodigious digits fired off:
I used to use Pick-a-Tag, but I don't have its installer anymore and it
leaks memory. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

Been using PAT for years.  Never seen any memory leakage.

<http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_sigtag.php>

Tagzilla is another:

<http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/>

Will Tagzilla still work in Seamonkey? I had used it but it seems that
if quit and I did switch to PAT and had no problem with it.

It stopped working at one point but Philip Chee fixed it and I believe it works with current SM.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/