On 10/24/2016 at 12:21 PM, Ray_Net's prodigious digits fired off:
Ed Mullen wrote on 24/10/2016 17:51:
On 10/24/2016 at 5:41 AM, Ray_Net's prodigious digits fired off:
Ed Mullen wrote on 23/10/2016 17:42:
On 10/23/2016 at 3:21 AM, Ant's prodigious digits fired off:
I used to use Pick-a-Tag, but I don't have its installer anymore
and it
leaks memory. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

Been using PAT for years.  Never seen any memory leakage.

<http://edmullen.net/mozilla/moz_sigtag.php>

Tagzilla is another:

<http://tagzilla.mozdev.org/>

Good ideas, but sometime I write in english, and sometime I write in
French so in what language is the tag file list ? :-)

I forget how Tagzilla works but PAT uses a simple plain-text file for
the taglines. So use whatever language you like and your text editor
supports. Mine has over 500 lines which PAT inserts randomly.  If you
are interested the file is:

<https://edmullen.net/pickatag_taglines.txt>

I understand correctly, but how can I choose the tag-file of the
language I am interest at  - for the mail I wrote (this mail is written
in french or in english, and it would be better to pick a tag in the
same language)?
So I need TWO files, one in english and one in french .. But I think
that PAT use only one file ...

One file, yes. You could create a new SM profile, one English, one French, and use different tagline files for each.

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/