Daniel wrote:
On 27/10/2016 1:34 PM, Paul in Houston, TX wrote:
Ant wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/BlueManGroupFans hogs my CPU and RAM like
crazy in my four days
old 32-bit SeaMonkey v2.40 and 64-bit W7 HPE SP1 installations. I
never had this problem
in SM in my very old, updated Windows XP Pro SP3 box (same hardwares
except its HDD
replacement due to a nasty click of death crash).

Thank you in advance. :)

Mine is working normally. SM 26, w7/64, 12g ram.
It's cpu and ram usage is barely noticeable.

"SM 26" ... boy oh boy, are you ahead of the race!! Most of us are still in the
SM 2.4x
range. But, then, as your UserAgent is suggesting you posted using
Firefox/66.0, maybe you
are that far ahead!! ;-P

Or did you just miss a couple of characters, i.e. add ".4" to your "SM 26" to make
it "SM
2.46"??

Oops!  I meant to type 2.26.1.  My apologies for the confusion.  :)
BTW, banks, google, and other sniffers seem to like FF/66.0.
I never have a problem anywhere.