I have been a faithful user of Seamonkey and its predecessors since the mid-1990s. Have there been no updates to Seamonkey since the release of version 2.40 in March 2016?

It is for months that I have been unable to log into my Chase bank accounts because chase.com claims that Seamonkey is out of date. I know that there have been extensive discussions on this chronic problem, but since I am not a programmer I have not been able to decipher from the various threads whether or not a viable solution has been found. The suggestions to change banks or stop using Seamonkey are not reasonable options to me.

Can anyone please give this and other non-techie users a clue on the status of this issue? I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Marisa