Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
 > I'm curious to know why you people use SM instead of FF.

Reason #1: No teletubbie interface and general no dumbing down of the
interface and program. If I want a Chrome clone I would run Chrome.

The latest (hopefully soon released) version 2.46 should take care of
most of the problems. Some are still there and some are caused by sites
which do incorrect browser sniffing. In general if Firefox works on a
site so does Seamonkey.

Most sites using the latest overhyped features are just trash. Using a
ton of bogus third party js libraries from who knows which domains,
pulling in cloud storage which slows them down even more and put a ton
of trackers and ads on top. Together with a desktop unfriendly interface
I just stopped visiting them. I may not be the target audience but I no
longer care.

Using a daily 2.47 Windows x64 build and it works great for me.

Will try that version.