On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 9:52:07 AM UTC-7, Chris Ilias wrote:
> On 2016-11-17 2:16 AM, pth....@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > My impression is that the microsoft November update rollup makes seamonkey
> > 2.46 for windows 7 x32 crash.
>
> Does the Mozilla Crash Reporter come up? If not, it could be because
> you're not using an official release. If it does,
> 1. Open SeaMonkey.
> 2. Go to Help-->Troubleshooting_Information. That should open a new tab
> with info about your SeaMonkey setup.
> 3. Under "Crash Reports for the Last 3 Days" click on your latest crash
> report. That should take you to a web page starting with
> "https://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/";
> 4. Open a reply to this post and paste the address of your latest crash
> report.
> We can then look at the data specific to your crash and have a better
> idea of what is causing the problem.
>
> --
> Chris Ilias <http://ilias.ca>
> Newsgroup moderator

haven't used an official release for awhile now, please see original post in
this thread/topic for partial explanation. crash occurred using Seamonkey 2.44
or 2.46 after installing KB3197868. Problem solved by not installing KB3197868,
and installing KB3197867 instead. now using Seamonkey 2.47 with no problems at
all.