WaltS48 wrote on 11/30/2016 03:06 PM:
There's a zero-day exploit in the wild that's being used to execute malicious code on the computers of people using Tor and possibly other users of the Firefox browser, officials of the anonymity service confirmed Tuesday.

The versions span from 41 to 50, with version 45 ESR being the version used by the latest version of the Tor browser.

<http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/11/firefox-0day-used-against-tor-users-almost-identical-to-one-fbi-used-in-2013/>

Is a fix for SeaMonkey needed?

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016/11/firefox-0day-used-against-tor-users-almost-identical-to-one-fbi-used-in-2013/

--
Gérard Vinkesteijn-Rudersdorff
http://www.ciudadpatricia.es

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 SeaMonkey/2.49a2
Build identifier: 20161122013001

I never met a man I didn't want to fight.
                -- Lyle Alzado, professional football lineman