Glad that 2.47 works well but you are likely running Adrians unofficial version :) Official one is still stuck in l10n mud.

FRG

Lee wrote:
On 12/2/16, Frank-Rainer Grahl <f...@gmx.com> wrote:
  > LOL!  I think you meant "everything", but "anything" is probably

jupp. ewong is still fighting with the 2.46 repacks so best to use
Adrians version right now until this is sorted out. A 2.47 should follow
soon but first 2.46 to get the build bugs out.

I'm glad to see [who?] decided to skip 2.46 and go with 2.47
I just did a check for updates & got a msg about an update being
available but I don't have the privs to update...  log out/ log in as
admin, check for updates & I've got SeaMonkey 2.47 installed now -
build id: 20161201093907 :)

Yea team!  You guys rock!!

Lee