With patience akin to a cat's, Rainer Bielefeld wrote on 12/27/2016 6:42 AM:
On 27.12.2016 13:41, Lucas Levrel wrote:
"CatThief" according to the addon manager. Alas the site (tom-cat.com)
has been discontinued. The last time I visited it (a few years ago) it
said the theme was *not* publicly licensed. I guess we're not even
entitled to edit install.rdf in theory...

Hello

I downloaded ""Mostly Crystal - Firefox Theme" from <Chip.de>, and
"license.txt" tells:

theme name:  Mostly Crystal
developer:  CatThief  - tom-cat.com/mozilla
contributor:  Everaldo - everaldo.com (Crystal SVG icons)

Mostly Crystal is a theme for Mozilla Firefox "mostly" from the Crystal
SVG (for Linux) icon set designed by Everaldo and includes images
reproduced in their original form plus  customized composites of the
originals.

This theme is for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X systems only.

Permission was granted by Everaldo to use these icons in their original
form, and every effort was made during the creation of customized
composites of the original images to keep this theme true to "Linux KDE
Crystal" appearance.

The theme's code base is open source (licensing information is contained
in the boilerplate text at the head of each file) and there is nothing
to prevent anyone from using it as a model for their own theme; however,
this theme may not be modified and/or re-released at any time as long as
it remains active by its developer.  If the developer ceases active
involvement with this theme (no longer available at CatThief's web site
and it ceases to work with current Final Release versions of Firefox for
a period of at least 6 months), the project may be resumed by another
individual as long as proper attribution to the theme's original
developer, "CatThief", the theme's original title, "Mostly Crystal", as
well as all contributors is included.

Details on MPL/LPGL/GPL licensing can be found at:
http://www.mozilla.org/MPL

Mostly Crystal was developed for Firefox 2.0 Final Release including all
sub versions (2.0.x) and is not compatible with versions prior to 2.0.

If this theme breaks on a nightly build, support will not be provided
for problems.

By using this theme you assume full responsibility for any damage to
your computer or your installation of any Firefox program file(s) or
component(s).

CU

Rainer Bielefeld
(SeaMonky QA Volunteer)

[entire post kept intact for relevant info]

I've been using Mostly Crystal for practically all of my Seamonkey versions, and it still works with 2.38 with only a few small graphics not showing up, mainly close buttons for certain dialog boxes. I can still close these boxes by clicking where the graphic should be, so it's just a matter of the graphic not displaying.

It appears to me, from the above, that this theme meets the requirements for another developer to take up the project--I don't believe the theme has worked on *Firefox* for years. Note that Seamonkey is not specifically referenced in the license text.

I would be overjoyed to see someone take up the Mostly Crystal project for Seamonkey. Alas, my employment and other commitments preclude investment of my own time into this undertaking. I'd be happy and able, however, to share any tips or tweaks that I've made for my own use over the years to whomever decides to take it up.

Furry New Year to all --
--
     ^o o^    D.K. "Cat" Kraft  | "The more I see of people, the more I