On 1/18/2017 6:16 AM, TCW wrote [in part]:
> Also, one of the crashing DLLs I noticed was Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.
> I don't know if there's a newer version of this app but if so, see if
> updating it will help. Also, try running in Safe Mode and see if you
> still get crashes.

Malwarebytes has been having such serious problems with its version 3
that they advised me to revert to the last of version 2.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

When the President of the United States makes a statement of
national importance, I want to see his face as he is talking.
At the least, I want to hear his voice.

Donald:  Stop tweeting.  Otherwise, how do we know the message
really comes from you?