On 1/19/2017 8:54 AM, JAS wrote:
David E. Ross wrote:
On 1/18/2017 6:16 AM, TCW wrote [in part]:
Also, one of the crashing DLLs I noticed was Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.
I don't know if there's a newer version of this app but if so, see if
updating it will help. Also, try running in Safe Mode and see if you
still get crashes.

Malwarebytes has been having such serious problems with its version 3
that they advised me to revert to the last of version 2.

I also saw that they were having problems, I think I may revert back to
Ver. 2
On the drivers advice I went to Intel and found the more current drivers
and tried to install three different ones and received a pop up that I
had a customized chip by HP and they could not be installed.

Cursed HP! How can it be custom when the CPU is built by Intel and the VGA resides on the CPU. Nonsense. I bet if you remove the driver and then try the Intel drivers it'll work.