On 2/3/2017 5:26 AM, Luis wrote:
> Just installed and so far everything goes smooth. However, since SM
> looks so ancient I wonder when will be modernized or at least its user
> interface revamped.

Change for the mere sake of change is often not good, especially with
user interfaces (e.g., the look of SeaMonkey).  Changing the user
interface means that users will have to learn all over again how to use
the product, a major distraction from actually using it.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/>

Paraphrasing Mark Twain, who was quoting someone else:
There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and
alternative truths.