Ed Mullen wrote:
On 2/4/2017 at 9:25 PM, Arnie Goetchius's prodigious digits fired off
with great aplomb:
Luis wrote:
Just installed and so far everything goes smooth. However, since SM
looks so
ancient I wonder when will be modernized or at least its user
interface revamped.

I have been using SM and its predecessors since I retired over 20
years ago. SM
is just like me: ancient and I like it that way.

ROFLMAO!

Me too, Arnie.

"Revamped interface?  We don't need no freaking revamped interface!!!"

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the entire interface pretty much defined via themes? So if he isn't happy with the defaults available let him start with the theme closest to what he wants and then tweak it to his preferences.

Dave