On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 12:16:03 AM UTC-6, rdurr...@wi.rr.com wrote:
> Ever since I installed 2.46 all I see is text and sometimes I can't see some
> of that.  The pages are like they are transparent.  All white with just some
> text, buttons are just outlines with text titles in them.  The text in any
> selected email in my message box is white and I cannot see who the email is
> from.  The message comes out okay, but not in the message display.  If I want
> to highlight a word or sentence in a composition with a color, like red or
> importance or any other color, it will not highlight anymore.  I also cannot
> access my saved Passwords anymore in my Preferences.
>
> Why should this be happening and how can I rectify it?  Need help.  It is
> very hard to read any web site, including this one.

My husband took off 2.46 and installed 2.35 instead.  Things are better.  I
don't have the selected email going white problem, but I still cannot highlight
anything in color and saved messages that did have highlighted words or figures
(bills that I send to some people where I highlight the total in red), are now
just black.  I can pull up the color chart, but no color tags onto any text.
Some web sites are almost back to normal, but not all of them.  Still pretty
much transparent and no color.  I originally had 2.33 before going to 2.46 and
I am wondering if I will have to go back to that.  At least I thought that 2.35
would be okay.  Better, but not complete.  I also have Internet Explorer and
those same web sites look fine on there.  It is just Sea Monkey that is giving
me this problem.  Why?