Which platform Windows Linux OSX? OS version? Graphics chip? graphics driver version?

FRG

rdurrenb...@wi.rr.com wrote:
Ever since I installed 2.46 all I see is text and sometimes I can't see some of
that.  The pages are like they are transparent.  All white with just some text,
buttons are just outlines with text titles in them.  The text in any selected
email in my message box is white and I cannot see who the email is from.  The
message comes out okay, but not in the message display.  If I want to highlight
a word or sentence in a composition with a color, like red or importance or any
other color, it will not highlight anymore.  I also cannot access my saved
Passwords anymore in my Preferences.

Why should this be happening and how can I rectify it?  Need help.  It is very
hard to read any web site, including this one.