Daniel wrote:
On 27/02/2017 12:10 AM, Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
If it was downloaded it should be somewhere so you should probably be
searching you drive for the file name.

FRG

Daniel wrote:

Nothing showing in the Download Manager. Except for other stuff I've
downloaded!

Still, it seems I've downloaded about 255.55MB of stuff tonight, when
25MB would normally be a busy night!

Cut the file name (LibreOffice_5.2.5_Win_x86,msi) from the sub-window,
opened Windows Explorer, selected "Computer" so all drives would be
scanned, pasted the File name into the search window, FRG, and it,
eventually, showed nothing found!

Just did the same search, still nothing!! :-(

Is that a comma before msi? Try searching for just *.msi and do a search with Agent Ransack or go to the start button and select search, all files and folders.