Mort Linder wrote:
EE wrote:
Mort Linder wrote:
Hi,

Sometimes I carefully craft e-mails in vertical columns, but when sent,
they are all jumbled up and the data are co-mingled, often rendering
them incoherent.

Why does this happen, and how can I correct it?

Thank you.

Mort Linder

Maybe because when composing, you use monospace font, which lines up
nicely, but the message when loaded is using proportional font?

Thanks to the several posters who kindly replied to my query.

Mort Linder

If you want to do something like that, it is best to use a word processor to make a document, and send that document as an attachment. Depending on the situation, sending it as a pdf may even be better.