Ray_Net wrote on 03-04-17 18:42:
Ray_Net wrote on 03-04-17 17:59:
NFN Smith wrote on 03-04-17 17:03:
Richard Alan wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:

Or perhaps windows10 is playing with my feet :-)

I would believe that!!

You might try plugging in a wired mouse and then covering the touchpad
with a piece of cardboard, something stiff enough - tape it down. I do
this. Yes, I could disable the pad but the next time I use the laptop it
might be on the road without the extra mouse.

In Windows, you can generally change the sensitivity of a touchpad, in the device properties. The hard part is often finding the necessary dialog, and you may have to go poking in the Windows Device Manager to find what you're looking for.

If your touchpad has an icon visible in the System Tray, then you can get to the dialogs that way. Although having access to the touchpad via the Tray is normally a waste, the one time it's useful is if you need to tune the sensitivity settings.

If you really can't find any config settings for the touchpad, there's at least a couple of third-party utilities out there that you can use. One is called Touchpad Blocker, another is TouchPad Pal.

HTH,

Smith

I don't know what we can do on a touchpad to switch the focus between 2 windows in full screen ....
Anyway, I found where I can disable the touchpad ... I will see if the problem disappear.
Even while with touchpad disabled, the problem re-occurred.