On 5/11/2017 6:06 PM, Dirk Munk wrote:
> I have a problem with the data manager / password manager.
>
> After starting it up, it takes some time and then this message appears:
>
> A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding.
> You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the
> script continue.
>
> Script: chrome://communicator/content/dataman/dataman.js:779
>
> At least that was the message when I last saw it.
>
> Every time I clicked 'continue' the message came back after a while,
> until finally I could use the manager.
>
> It was also possible to give this answer automatically, so I did that.
> Now it takes a long time before I can use the manager, but at least it
> works without clicking 'continue' several times.
>
> However something is wrong, what can that be, and how can I solve the
> problem?

Do not use the Data Manager.  Instead, get the Passwords button (an
extension) from
<https://codefisher.org/toolbar_button/toolbar_button_maker/en-US/suite/>,
install it, and then customize your menu bar or tool bar to include it.

--
David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com>

Consider:
*  Most state mandate that drivers have liability insurance.
*  Employers are mandated to have worker's compensation insurance.
*  If you live in a flood zone, flood insurance is mandatory.
*  If your home has a mortgage, fire insurance is mandatory.

Why then is mandatory health insurance so bad??