Paul B. Gallagher wrote on 12-06-17 13:08:
Ray_Net wrote:

Hello,

http://www.rtl.be/tv/rtltvi/emissions/la-grande-balade

Says "Une erreur s'est produite, veuillez rafraichir la page."

["An error occurred, please refresh the page"]

instead of playing the video

"media.autoplay.enabled" is false ... and I did not find a way to
start the video, nor other videos on the same page.

WFM ("la boule de Julien").

media.autoplay.enabled is true by default here, but if I switch it to false, clear cache and cookies, and reload the page, it autoplays anyway. Rude!

Can you see the controls if you mouse over the vid?

When you switch the value of "media.autoplay.enabled" to false ... did you stop then restart SM before doing your test ?
There is no control to be seen when my mouse go over the video.
Il I click on a triangle in the middle of another video on this same page, instead of playing the video, I got the ["An error occurred, please refresh the page"] message.