On SM v2.46, Tools->Data Manager opens a window with a long list of domains in the left column, and the headings Cookies. Permissions, Password Permissions, Preferences, Passwords, Storage, and Form Data across the top of the right hand portion of the window.

I can select the weather.com domain from the left column but I'm not seeing the "add" button you mentioned.

BTW, I have noticed that after clicking on either Tools->Data Manager or Tools->Password Manager->Manage Stored Passwords and clicking in the search domains box, the title bar then displays SeaMonkey (not responding) for about 30 seconds before I can continue. I think this started when I upgraded from SM 2.40 to SM 2.46. I don't recall ever having this problem with an earlier version.

John

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
no...@nonospam.org wrote:

I used PrefBar to disable Java Script and it worked. Only about 300MB
of memory used after being on those two sites all night. However,
this is not an ideal solution. The next webpage I went to, my Comcast
email account, requires Java Script to be turned on.

Is there a setting to disable Java Script only on particular
websites?

Tools | Data Manager

In the list of sites at left, select the site in question. If it's not
listed, you can add it by clicking the "Add" button at bottom with no
site selected and typing it into the input window that appears next to
the "Add" button.

Having selected the site from the list, click the "Add" button, and from
the pull-down list ("Select a type"), choose "Run scripts." Click "Add."
Uncheck "Use default," and check "Block."

To remove the block at some later date, select the site and check "Use
default" (assuming your default is to run scripts).

--
Q: What's the quickest way to get a mailbox full of spam?
A: Post a message in any newsgroup using a real email address.

Therefore, please reply in this newsgroup. Thank you.