Malwarebytes  has repeatedly notified me they're blocking
www.swagbucks.com<http://www.swagbucks.com>, The report mentions a threat of an
outbound connection, the same IP addressed each time, and
C:\programfiles(x86)...Application\chrome.exe.  Every time I try to uninstall
Chrome I get the message that I have to close Chrome windows, whatever that
means.

This started after downloading the newer version of SeaMonkey.  What do I do to
get this to stop? How do I uninstall Chrome?

Bea

Earn Reward Points and Redeem Them For Free Stuff at
...<http://www.swagbucks.com/>
www.swagbucks.com
Earn Swag Bucks for your online activity. Join with Facebook or enter your
email, new password, and re-enter password to get started.