null wrote:

Thanks for above links, which are very helpful. I would post some URLs for videos I can't play, but an odd thing is happening. Some videos that wouldn't play now will play, and some that would now won't, so I'm going to poke around on this a bit more with Youtube and see if I can pin > down some stable examples.

If you're having that kind of behavior, you might want to create a separate profile, and see what happens when you're running from all default settings. It may be that the problems you're having are not so much "Seamonkey" or even "mozilla" (especially if you can get the expected behavior from another browser), as it is conflicts that are related to your user profile in Seamonkey.

My experience is that inconsistent behavior from specific sites is often something that's profile-specific.

You could also try seeing what happens when you try Safe Mode (Help -> Restart with Add-ons disabled).

Smith