On 01/09/2017 10:15, Yamo' wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On dailymotion (french alternative to youtube), I can see the videos if
> only I change the userAgent to a Firefox user agent.
>
> Exemple vidéo : <http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5yt7bl#>
>
> Do you have the same bug?
>
> I have Seamonkey 2.48 on Linux 64Bits.

I haven't been able to use Dailymotion for several months.
I'm pretty sure they converted the site to HTML5 video,
but for me it seems to try to fall back to Flash, which
is disabled...

Trying to load a random video, I get these errors on the console:

Timestamp: 01/09/2017 19:32:18
Error: Error: Mediametrie script failed to load
Source File: https://static1.dmcdn.net/neon/prod/desktop.37c48a206767db0a5d42.js
Line: 1

Timestamp: 01/09/2017 19:32:19
Error: Error: Mediametrie script failed to load
Source File: https://static1.dmcdn.net/neon/prod/desktop.37c48a206767db0a5d42.js
Line: 1

Timestamp: 01/09/2017 19:32:27
Error: TypeError: NetworkError when attempting to fetch resource.

Regards.