On 9/14/2017 1:03 AM, Mason83 wrote:
On 14/09/2017 12:18, Desiree wrote:
Sigh.  I can't login to Chase Online using  SeaMonkey 2.48.  So, I used
User Agent Switcher and faked Fx 47 (Win 10) as the user agent.  That
got me further but only to the screen where Chase says it doesn't
recognize the user's computer and you have to request a temporary ID
code.  I did that but Chase just flipped me to the main Chase page
asking for login again.

Does anything work currently with Chase Online login and SeaMonkey?  Is
there a better user agent than the one I tried?

Maybe you can try with an actual FF account.
If that works, try spoofing the same UA in SM?

Regards

I spent over an hour last night with Chase (three different agents purported to be from Chase's online support) and they were of no help with Firefox (I have Fx 45.9 ESR and Chase accepts Fx from ver 37 up) and no help with Pale Moon or SeaMonkey.