On 9/24/2017 11:47 AM, Danny Kile wrote:
Can Not play YouTube HTML5 videos, in SeaMonkey 2.48. This link will not
run, https://youtu.be/9MkQmrK_Mnk .I get the following error where the
video should be. "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the
video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently ask
questions about HTML5 videos."

This does not offer me any solutions. The video plays just fine with
(yuk) IE. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

It uses VP9 to play. MySeaMonkey 2.48 reports that all 6 YouTube HTML5 video formats are working and available. It plays fine on SeaMonkey but it is inferior to Flash playback. Youtube uses 720p as the highest available HD playback. Pitiful. Flash will use 1080 or even ultra HD (if your monitor/smart TV supports it).