On 9/25/17 5:41 PM, Danny Kile wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
Danny Kile wrote:
Can Not play YouTube HTML5 videos, in SeaMonkey 2.48. This link will not
run, https://youtu.be/9MkQmrK_Mnk .I get the following error where the
video should be. "Your browser does not currently recognize any of the
video formats available. Click here to visit our frequently ask
questions about HTML5 videos."

This does not offer me any solutions. The video plays just fine with
(yuk) IE. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

So when you go to the <https://www.youtube.com/html5> page. What does
your browser support?

Mine supports the HTMLVideoElement, H.264, WebM VP8, Media Source
Extensions, MSE & H.264 and MSE & WebM VP9, which is all formats.

You may need to install some codecs.

For my setup when I go to the https://youtu.be/9MkQmrK_Mnk it show that it support all of the above formats EXCEPT H.264, WebM VP8. I suppose this could be the problem, however I am not sure how to get it to support those two formats.

Sorry, I forgot to test this on my Win10 laptop.

I don't know how you would get it to support those formats.

I'd use the Flash player plugin if you have it installed.

--
Go Bucs, Pitt, Steelers and Pens!
(Space for rent)