Lee wrote on 10/7/17 2:25 PM:
On 10/7/17, Rick & Sharon <redtit...@takethisoutgmail.com> wrote:
rjkrjk wrote:

attempted to log on to my router (Netgear AC1900/R7000)
....and I get an 401 Error,   unauthorized

You're not alone, I started getting the same thing with my home router.
Until I saw this, I thought it was just my model of device.  If you
clear ALL your cookies and ALL cache, it'll work fine.  But only once:
the next time you try you'll get the 401 error again, until you clear ot
all your old data.

I'd love to know what this answer is, as well.  Every time I have to
clear everything out, the wife has to log into her pages manually again.

Do you use the logout button or just close the page/browser?

Lee

---
http://www.avg.com

just X out of it