On 10/14/2017 11:57 PM, Felix Miata wrote:
Richard Owlett composed on 2017-10-14 23:41 (UTC-0500):

Felix Miata wrote:

Richard, you might wish to try an alternative to using style none on Wikipedia.
I've attached my personally created user CSS for Wikipedia. You could place it
in your profile's chrome directory (create if it does not already exist), and
call it through userContent.css (create if it does not already exist, append to
it if it does) in that same directory with this line:

        @import url("wikipedia.css");

Restart required to take effect. Simply delete those files to eliminate their
effects.

Your attachment didn't come thru. Does this group allow attachments?
Please email me the attachment. Thank you.

I know better, but something had me thinking this was going to the debian-user
mailing list. :-p

Here it is for any and all interested:
http://fm.no-ip.com/Share/wikipedia.css

Browsing it and some MozillaZine articles suggests a neat solution as there only a half-dozen sites I regularly visit that annoy me significantly.

The combination of adding '@import url("wikipedia.css");' to
userContent.css whose first line starts with '@-moz-document domain(wikipedia.org) ' suggests I could do that for each.