On 1/11/2017 6:07 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ray_Net wrote on 01-11-17 08:04:
Daniel wrote on 01-11-17 05:06:
On 31/10/2017 8:17 PM, Daniel wrote:
On 31/10/2017 12:45 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Daniel wrote:

O.K., I created a new filter which I applied against this News Server
to cover the four groups I check and which looked for those ten
words (listed above) in the Subject: of the message and I selected to
"Ignore Thread" and then added the "Delete Thread".

Tonight I see listed two of these Italian SPAM messages listed in
this group and one of them lists at least three of those ten words,
i.e. it was not filtered out of my view!!

I've just listed those ten words in the Subject: area, with a space
between each of the words, e.g. "PEDOFILO ASSASSINO PERVERTITO
PEDERASTA .....". Is this how to do it or should they be separated by
a comma and space??

Put one word only in the filter, then click the plus sign for another
criterion, enter one word, click the plus sign, etc. until you've
listed
all ten. Make sure the option, "Match any of the following" is
checked.
As you have it now, you're searching for the phrase, "PEDOFILO
ASSASSINO
PERVERTITO PEDERASTA..."

O.K., Paul, now that you point it out to me, it all seems so simple!!
:-P Thank you.

I see a new post today, which hasn't been squashed, so I guess there
are a few new words to add to the list! :-(

I did nor see it, so my list is not so bad:

PEDOFILO
ASSASSIN
PERVERTITO
PEDERASTA
BASTARDO
MAFIOSI
PORNO
ASSASSINA
CRIMINALE
PEDOPHILE
OUPS ! I also have it - so I add : MAFIA

Yeap, that was one of the words I added.

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526

Go Dallas Cowgirls!! .... Err!! ... Um!! .. I mean *Go Dallas Cowboys* !!