I have 5 SM profiles set up on my PC. Even though my PC is 6 years old and has slowed down considerably from when I first got it (probably one factor is that Intel did not write a driver for Intel RST for my chipset for Windows 10). Anyway, when I go to www.google.com with my profile, the web page loads pretty much instantaneously (even though I cleared the cache, history, etc, etc before opening it, so it would not use cached info). My daughter has www.google.com as her home page, and it takes forever to load. I think we have the same add-ons, although I'm running noscripts, and she is not. However, I have allowed all scripts for the Google page on my browser. Any ideas? I'm considering deleting and recreating her profile, to see if that helps.