On 12/6/2017 5:29 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ant wrote:

My 64-bit W7 HPE's clock uses Internet time. I just wanted my forwards to show my local time stamps.

They do...

Your message (forwarded below) shows your local time stamp "-0800." If you're asking for a human-readable, user-friendly version like "PST," you'll have to say that, because everyone's missing your point.

Yes, a human-readable UF version like PST.

BTW, the "+0800" you requested is not Pacific Standard Time, it's China Standard Time (also includes parts of Russia, Mongolia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, and Western Australia). ;-)

<https://www.timeanddate.com/time/zones/cst-china>

Well, it was an example of what I saw. I wanted to see my local time and not China's.
--
"Oh, look what Kyle got me, it's a red Mega... Ants in the pants? Ants in the pants?! Ants in the Pants?!! ..." --Eric Cartman in South Park's Damien Episode (Season 1; Episode 8) Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx