On 12/6/2017 9:59 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Ant wrote on 07-12-17 03:51:
On 12/6/2017 5:29 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ant wrote:

My 64-bit W7 HPE's clock uses Internet time. I just wanted my forwards to show my local time stamps.

They do...

Your message (forwarded below) shows your local time stamp "-0800." If you're asking for a human-readable, user-friendly version like "PST," you'll have to say that, because everyone's missing your point.

Yes, a human-readable UF version like PST.

That's NOT possible as I have understood ....
What you can do is to put in your signature that text:

If you see in my mail header: Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 18:51:47 -0800
My local time is: Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 10:51:47 PST - Because PST time is GMT time minus 8 hours.

Bummer and thanks. I was hoping there was a hack or trick to do it with user.js, about:config, etc. Oh well. :(
--
"Wow, I haven't felt this powerful since I got to decide which ant lives and which ant dies. You shall battle to the death, and the winner will be given his freedom. Why are you looking at me like that?" --Peter; "Peter, would you like a glass of...? Oh, my God! I told you not to play God with those ants!" --Lois in Family Guy S12E16. Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.
   /\___/\           Ant(Dude) @ Personal Web Site http://antfarm.ma.cx