DoctorBill wrote:
Being a Conservative, I load Fox News.com.
Lately I cannot get any response when I try to log-in.
I try various "User Agent", but no response to a mouse click.

Is anyone else having this problem ?

If so - can you fix it ?!

Please, no political jabs from the left.....

DoctorBill
If I Google this up (what wrong FoxNews), I see a LOT of comments.
If you get to their "Support" site, you see a multitude of comments
just like mine !

I think those bozos KNOW exactly what is going on and have for quite
a while.    Maybe their Web Master is a former US Government worker
who screwed up the Social Security or Veterans web site....

NOBODY could be THAT BAD at writing Web Site Software !
THAT incompetent ?!

No - I'll bet that FoxNews.com has been purposefully set up to do EXACTLY
what it is doing !