Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Ray Davison wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:
Being a Conservative, I load Fox News.com.
Lately I cannot get any response when I try to log-in.
I try various "User Agent", but no response to a mouse click.

Is anyone else having this problem ?

I don't recall the details now, but sometime back I decided that SM could not
work FNC, and have
been using FF.

Ray

I use http://video.foxnews.com/v/1241186546001/?#sp=watch-live.

Use of that link assumes you already subscribe to (and are paying for) Fox news
on one of the cable
TV providers such as Comcast, Verizon or plus about 10-15 other cable
providers. When you first use
the above link, you will be asked to provide the Userid and Passwword that you
normally use to login
to your cable provider.

ALSO - the login placement of username and password does not want to work for FoxNews ! I have tried entering Username and Password (got a gmail account - used to work) but SM
does not ask if I want to save them like it does for most links.